Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Track Of The Cat...



(taken with my 500D @ Ipoh)

In case you were born in the AD (after digital) years, the title above refers to an album by Dionne Warwick (yes, there were many singers before Lady GaGa, Madonna & co). The album featured the following songs :

~ Track of the cat
~ His house and me
~ Ronnie Lee
~ World of my dreams
~ Jealousy
~ This is love
~ Love me one more time
~ Once you hit the road

This wasn't really a mainstream album for Ms Warwick, but it's a very soothing collection to listen to. I can't find the CD of this album, and I managed to get the mp3 of the title song only a few days ago after months of searching.

I do have the vinyl album though. And that is why I so want that Crosley player which can convert vinyls to CD in 1 step.

Anyone care to help get it for me?


Till next posting~~!

No comments: