Tuesday, May 24, 2011

is this a journey's end.....?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We travel without knowing the way forth.
And we come across many roads,
sometimes we even lose our direction.
Once in a while we meet someone who
can help and guide us to show us the way.
But even so, the guide has his own journey
and our paths can meet only momentarily.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So let it be.
There shall be no regrets.
Even if there are river of tears,
they will just be water under the bridge..
And if we are lucky enough
they will be tears in heaven.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.


So just travel in your journey
as I am travelling mine,
be thankful that you showed me things
I didn't know.
As I am grateful to be able to teach you things
you need to see.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hopefully within the silent lake of tears
you will see the rewards you desire:
And it was with gladness
that I have shown you the way there
as we travelled together for a moment.


.
.
.
May you reap the happiness
that you seek for so long,
and may you share it with
those that you love.


Our journey is short,
but with joy, it will be fruitful.
.
And as all goodbyes are in our destinies,
I am just glad I can say
that I have tried to show you
what that joy can be.





.
.
.





No comments: