Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Aidil Fitri day...




These are some shots during hari raya at my brother's house.


My brother looking at a nephew-in-law's 550D


My cousin-in-law.


A niece with her youngest daughter.


I like this glass cookie container.


Edi with another niece. Shot in monochrome / sepia


Three different relatives' families. Or part thereof..


Me... or part thereof.... hehehee


Animated interrogation of some nephews by my sis-in-law.. hahaaha


Trying to freeze the water falling down the mini-fountain


Modern version of the lamp that is usually lit on aidil fitri nights


Kids usually play some sparklers. I was playing with a lighter since I'm no longer a kid.... 


The cookie container like a merry-go-round in motion. Actually my hand shook..


Some nephews.


Sis-in-law and a cousin


Mike playing with his lighter. That's why the rest of him was out of focus.. huhuhuuhu


Till the next posting~~!!


2 comments:

Yam :P said...

I look comel la. Hahhaha..

i'm shin... i'm inesen said...

suka suka....... suka!