Friday, September 17, 2010

Putrajaya Revisited....




Not quite Brideshead, but then they are both of separate space and time. I decided to let Putrajaya have another chance at being impressive.

Also, it was a good place as any for a friend to test out his new camera.


Pretty much under-utilised I think.. control tower for water sporting events


Not sure what they are building. Probably condos.


Some canoes basking on dry land


Certainly not "Stairways To Heaven"


The main supporting beam of a suspension-styled bridge


Close up of the suspension grids


One of the countless (often ghastly) designed street lamps


The main mosque


Pleasure boats by the mosque?


As far as the eye can see... but for what purpose, I wouldn't know


Not sure why they discharge water like so. It isn't a fountain anyway


I was only impressed with the floria show when I visited Putrajaya much earlier.
Enough said.


Till the next posting~~!!

No comments: