Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pictures from Melbourne...

I received these pictures from Edi yesterday. Captions are provided by Edi.

23oct2009
relaxing at the sun-room on my birthday.  that night 01:00 (24th) had the heart attack.  was admitted to box hill hospital that night.

12dec2009
i was given permission to leave the ward to go grocery shppg with the occupational therapist at richmond (mainly chinese-vietnamese).
12dec2009.
picking out ginger.  the price?  from A$20-25 a kilo!!!!!!
12dec2009.
preparing to cook at the ward kitchen with her evaluating my mobility.
16dec2009.
pat after getting off the plane, was met by my sister and came to the hospital at 6pm.  the next morning he went back to sydney alone on the train.  originally, i was supposed to go together with him and spent my xmas and ny in sydney.

22dec2009.
went back to the ICU to thank the nurses and doctors who took care of me during my 16days there.
23dec2009.
the day of discharge.  i was waiting at the lounge for my sister.  she was at the immigration doing up my visa extention before the long holidays.
27dec2009
outside the luna park at st kilda, a seaside resort very well planned.  even though in summer, very windy and very chilly.  we were all in cardigan.
27dec2009
at an open-air ice cream parlour.  had my 1st ever ice cream in aust in that weather.  i had pistachio and almond ice cream which was very, very nice.
 17jan2010.
my niece, rachel's birthday dinner at a chinese restaurant. the boy is my nephew simon.  the little girl is the daughter of alan (VMT), susan's bro-in-law.
 12feb2010.
chinese new year decor at my sister's place.
15feb2010.
'buka' cny dinner at my brother's in-law's house.  normally, the 'open' ny meal is bfst or lunch.  but because everyone was working on that monday, so it was 'pushed' to dinner.
.