Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bits & Pieces : up close but not personal....


A collection of shots over the months that have been scattered all over my HDD.
All taken with Canon EOS 500D / 18-135mm lens.


A rose by any other rendition..



My favourite speaker.. in sepia no less



I have always been puzzled by this



Finally I managed to capture it



A little hummingbird. Dead but looking alive



For the tech proned and minded



A duck over the kitchen sink



All out of steam



Through the glass darkly as they say..



Refraction from a crystal on the wall one bright morning



I only realised I needed to change the screen protector from this picture



A bag of water with a few coins at the bottom. It actually repelled flies



More reflections on the wall on a bright morning



Luckily emails don't need this scaling to determine cost of postage



Malaysia Boleh ~!!



I have fond memories of this carrier...



It's the year of the Tiger anyway



I think these are called specs



My flamingo pink vase



This isn't my teapot. But the tea was really nice...



Brittle prettiness



Lofty light



Strength and security



Beyond the bluriness there is colour yet



Certainty amidst organised chaos


Hope you liked my shots.. till next time~!


No comments: