Saturday, July 17, 2010

Flower power or thereof.... part 3


This is the final part of the flower exhibition at Putrajaya.

I call this Hairy Potter


Sulking face


Rambut pontianak


Reluctant petunias..  whoops~!


Haa... so nice to sit down


Ya lor... so nice to sit


See... they both agree


The oil lamp was lit.. but outshone by the orange bloom


This is by FRIM. Notice the poster backdrop (its not real)


After the rest.. its time to shoot again


I spied this abandoned sampan, Was it on purpose as a "live ikebana" arrangement?


A mandatory shot of that bridge. Don't recall what's the name. Huhuhu..


I seem to have a flash of Malice In Wonderland here


On that hot day this reminds me of an orange sherbet


The monkey cup supported my imagination of cold sherbets


I think this was put up by Labuan


Don't ask me why there's a window there. Arty? Farty?


A brook or a creek. Maybe just a pond. Or plain water-on-a -minifall.


A swarm of dotties


The green pattern was actually painted on !!!


Like some kite about to take off


Each of those transparent panels at the left denotes a major event through the years


Like a lot of things there, this is humongous


A surprisingly nice launch cruiser... but the background spoilt it all


Another mandatory shot, I guess...


Here's looking at you looking at me...


The year in which I was born isn't in the country's history...  *sigh*


Edi's birth year appears 3 times, no less....


This is what a glass panel looks like


There were some threatening clouds during the day


Don't worry if you ever lose your way. A helpful pointer if ever there was one...


Grand or not? Pity those who pray in small wooden shacks...


I saw a lost ostrich


Wish I could cruise to nowhere leh...


Just outside the public toilet where ONLY ONE tap worked..


Wow... walls made with grass... so eco-conscious


One of my favourites. I mean the flowers. Not that thing walking at the top there..


My favourite shot.. very the colour one. Nice hor...


Waterwheel of my mind


Another very favourite picture lor... If you don't like, I slap you hor. Very the susah to take one you know~!


I am master of all I survey leh


A kite symbol? A bird symbol?


A phallic symbol? A dildo for someone there?


No youths around though. So it wasn't correct fountain


Perfect for elderly spinsters who like to see chinese operas. I mean for food lah~!


Still not the correct fountain. But better than nothing


Some nice nuts


Et finalment.. flowers of my flesh.


OK.. that's all I want to show from the flower show.
Next postings will continue some of the pictures taken in Ipoh after my Taiping trip.


2 comments:

i'm shin... i'm inesen said...

pakcik.. nak k-ep-si..... hmm terung tu semacam la.. menakutkan

cityZS said...

lerrrrrrrr.... menakutkan atau menakjubkan ekk?

Muahahahahahaa~~!!